What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streets of Rage 4

axl rose

Bench
Streets-of-Rage-4-2-900x507.png

___

Juniors
hm that's odd. Anyway I wonder if Roo will be back as a playable character.

tumblr_np5b58rMo61skasmxo1_540.gif
I'd love for that to be the case but I don't be holding my breath. It doesn't look like the game will be pixelated either which will take a lot out of it :(

axl rose

Bench
I'd love for that to be the case but I don't be holding my breath. It doesn't look like the game will be pixelated either which will take a lot out of it :(
Ah well I'm still looking forward to it. Never expected it and i don't think it will bring beat em ups back into fashion, but should be nice little nostalgic dose anyway.

Poor old Axel is looking a little worse for wear.

streets-of-rage-4-trailer-feature.jpg

___

Juniors
Ah well I'm still looking forward to it. Never expected it and i don't think it will bring beat em ups back into fashion, but should be nice little nostalgic dose anyway.

Poor old Axel is looking a little worse for wear.

streets-of-rage-4-trailer-feature.jpg
Funny isn't it, that beards come back in fashion so they alter his character's appearance with it.

Latest posts