What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strip

That had to be the worse jersey we ever put out, i do hope they havent had thousands of them made for sale, because come end of year, they will be going for $50 a pop, no one is going to buy that, and this is compounded that we are awful.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Yeh we will certainly scare the sh!t out of anyone we play in Oxford st.

Disgraceful, someone had an effeminant brain explosion.

This is a man's game and we are dressed like ... like....

DISGRACFULL.

imasharkie

Coach
Geez I wish the mods would look at givemeabeer signature. It's way to big and bugs me that I have to expand the page every time he posts.

Quint

Juniors
I think the useless merkins should be made to wear it all f**king week in public!!

Southern Shark

Juniors
Grey is not one of our colours, so why the hell did we use it. If you replaced all that grey with black it may look okay providing a different pair of socks was used. Get rid of those soccer socks. Print the name of the designer across the back of each jumper so we can identify them. Then place them in the middle of Toyota Park and allow the crowd a 10 minute half time stoning from behind the fence. Great entertainment.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
My worst nightmare.

I said earlier on that I liked the jersey but was a bit worried it'd be teamed up with white shorts and white socks.

Disgraceful overall look. I still like the jersey for what it is but spare me all the gay white.

No wonder they played like a bunch of twinkies!

Bundy

Juniors
We played a lot better in the Retro style. I thought that was the plan anyway? Part of the dedication to Sludge.
The ruthlessness of those c*%ts that think we'll pay to buy a jersey that looks as ridiculous as that and obviously the players felt sh*te in the pansy things coz they played like a bunch of girls.
Bring back the retro. The players love them, the fans love them, the TV loves them.
Oh yeah, we never do things the right way though.

JimSeeFanClub

Juniors
Southern Shark said:
Grey is not one of our colours, so why the hell did we use it. .

Maybe some marketing schmuck at the club wanted to go for the Grey Nurse look, hence the grey and the nurse socks. All that was missing was the nurses headwear.

The jumper was pathetic. How could anyone play with pride in that outfit. They should collect them all, obtain the appropriate environmental approvals, and bury them in the mangroves behind the Et stand. The fact that anyone in the club could agree to it, sums up the quality of decision-making that is going on at the moment.

JimSeeFanClub said:
Maybe some marketing schmuck at the club wanted to go for the Grey Nurse look, hence the grey and the nurse socks. All that was missing was the nurses headwear.

The jumper was pathetic. How could anyone play with pride in that outfit. They should collect them all, obtain the appropriate environmental approvals, and bury them in the mangroves behind the Et stand. The fact that anyone in the club could agree to it, sums up the quality of decision-making that is going on at the moment.

Should that be Gay Nurse?

Latest posts