What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strongest team

Juniors
I am planning on changing the rosters to the 2004 ones. Say I control the Tigers and when I play Souths. Will Terry Hill, MacDougall, Manu be in their side or will it be the default team set by Sidhe? What I am trying to say will it be the strongest possible squad chosen by the CPU or just the default team. In most games it is the strongest team will it be the same with 'Rugby League'?

NZ Storm

Juniors
The teams are based on the 2003 rosters so you'll have to draft in any 2004 recruits yourself.

I would assume it would be the strongest possible teams from the 2003 rosters, e.g. Ross, Howe & Hill would start for the Storm even though they didn't play many games in 2003.

Juniors
Sorry I will try and explain myself better. What I mean is once I have changed the rosters to the 2004 ones and I play a match between Wests Tigers and Souths and I control the Tigers will the Souths pick the strongest team or still the default team. i.e. will Terry Hill be in the Souths team (strongest team with 2004 recruits once I have changed them) or will it still be the default team chosen by Sidhe.

Sorry if that doesn't make it any clearer. If not I will just have to wait till Friday.

Goleel

Juniors
I think they'll just use a default, but don't quote me on that. I've got no idea really. Maybe you can set a starting lineup or something like that when you make a squad?

Rockn

Juniors
Goleel said:
I think they'll just use a default, but don't quote me on that. I've got no idea really. Maybe you can set a starting lineup or something like that when you make a squad?

I hope that how they do it 8)

Latest posts