What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart CLARK becomes NSWRL Chief Operating Officer

Southern Shark

Juniors
Well known former Australian Test Bowler has been signed to become the new Chief Operating Officer of the NSW Rugby League.

Good news for the staunch Sharks Fan.

Stuart Clark appointed NSWRL COO

AAP
2:59pm Wed 25th February, 2015

Former Australian fast bowler Stuart Clark has been appointed as the Chief Operating Officer of the NSW Rugby League.

The NSWRL had been advertising the newly created role for around six months and a NSWRL official confirmed to AAP on Wednesday that Clark has won the job.
Clark has sports administration experience in his role as general manager of Big Bash League franchise Sydney Sixers for the 2011 and 2012 seasons.
The 39-year-old played 24 Tests, 39 One Day Internationals and nine Twenty20 Internationals for Australia.
Clark will begin work at the NSWRL next month.

It really shits me when these administration and executive management jobs go to ex sportsmen. While people like me were working in business, gaining experience and getting formal education these blokes were chasing balls in the field or on the court. They are the definition of inexperienced and lacking qualification. They get the job on their profile alone.

Maccas4177

Juniors
It really shits me when these administration and executive management jobs go to ex sportsmen. While people like me were working in business, gaining experience and getting formal education these blokes were chasing balls in the field or on the court. They are the definition of inexperienced and lacking qualification. They get the job on their profile alone.

I know what you are saying and agree to a certain extent. However, Stuart Clark is actually a lawyer by trade so he has some brains and business skills.

Inferno

Coach
I know what you are saying and agree to a certain extent. However, Stuart Clark is actually a lawyer by trade so he has some brains and business skills.

Don't know why you think working as a lawyer means you have either brains or business skills, I know and work with plenty who are dumb as all hell.

MightySharks

Bench

Really shits me when people have no idea what they are talking about, no wonder no one has given you the job!

Your are probably more worried about whining and saying " it's not fair why didn't they pick me? "

Stuart was the boss of the Sydney sixers has completed his law degree and no doubt much more intelligent than you!

Good appointment and well deserved, I suspect he will run the Sharks one day, hopefully you never get near a position of power with that whinging attitude.