What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart Fielden

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree but end of this season i think we will lose

Adamson - back row
J.Smith - backrow/half
T.Smith - backrow
Bulgarelli - Centre
PNG Steve - Centre
Woolford - Hooker
Schifcofske - Fullback

*possible but unsure yet

so the depth is justified IMO

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Matt Elliot found Fielden as a kid. Previously Fielden had never played a game of League in his life. Elliot developed him from scratch into the great player he is now, which he shows in his great talent and skill. :clap:

azza

Juniors
2005 given that you say you knew about Davico leaving early, do you know anything about the club having words with Fielden re 2006?

azza

Juniors
Hmm, that may just increase the likelihood of Elliot's contract being renewed :?

Raider Azz

Bench
Raiders 2005 said:
Chooks won't be able to afford him IMO.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Remeber, this is the Roosters)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2005 said:
Chooks won't be able to afford him IMO.

yea, of corse not :lol:
its the chooks tonio, if they want him they will find some "salary cap victums" to get him :lol:

azza

Juniors
He'd want to go to a club that has a chance of winning a premiership though, and with Finch at no 7 and their track record in grandfinals (a 75% losing record in the last 5 years) , I'd say he'd ditch them :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Raiders_2005 said:
Matt Elliot found Fielden as a kid. Previously Fielden had never played a game of League in his life. Elliot developed him from scratch into the great player he is now, which he shows in his great talent and skill. :clap:

With that history between him and Elliot, we are sure things to get Fielden once his contract is up in the UK.
oh yeah, in the same way that he was able to keep his protege Joel Monaghan!

Fielden is a gun and is Britian's Best Prop by far. Off-topic but Daniel Anderson needs to play Ruben Wiki in the Second Row next game IMO

thickos

First Grade
The biggest problem I see is that Fielden is apparently best mates with Adrian Morley, so he would be a big lure in getting him to the Roosters. However the Jennings-Elliott factor may weigh into the argument from our side.

Nevertheless he would be a great addition to the team and would be an invaluable forward leader. Plus only 24 - plenty of years in him.

greeneyed

First Grade
raiders_lover_18 said:
Fielden is a gun and is Britian's Best Prop by far. Off-topic but Daniel Anderson needs to play Ruben Wiki in the Second Row next game IMO

RL... you mustn't post things "off topic"!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Stu Pot will only go where the money is!

If Canberra have the money, Fielden will sign.
If another offer comes in from a club based in Sydney, Stuart will head there.

I don't think It will all fall down to Elliott been the founder of Stu back in the 90's!

Bay56

First Grade
IanHindmarsh said:

I don't think It will all fall down to Elliott been the founder of Stu back in the 90's!

nah .. :lol:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Bay56 said:
IanHindmarsh said:

nah .. :lol:

Bay know's Stuart personally ;-)

SOULS 04

Juniors
eh its kinda too far away for me to care

but we will be losing quite a few at the end of next year so we'll see what happens then.

hopefully we get fielden and carney is playing fulltime at halfback

Latest posts