What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart & Gould picture

melon....

Coach
Rusty said:
Could someone post that picture so I can save it.

You know, the one where they are both standing there after the GF, crying inside

Why do ppl even bother having a go honestly
Because their team is the ultimate failure...not even getting nor look like getting close to contesting a GF, let alone win one. Thats St.George in a nut shell and their supporters have nothing left other than to jump on the Roocters bashing wagon with the Bulldogs f@ckwits. Now dont get me wrong not all Bulldogs fans are f@ckwits...only 98% of the f@ckwits.

Kid

Juniors
Stranger said:
:lol: Roosters Grim Reaper Shows how long you have been following football.

I think Barret leaving the dragons would be the best thing for them. As for browny, St George did get there highest position since the merge so whats to be unhappy with. Its a team on the rise.
Yeah i agree Barret should leave Saints, right into Wests number 6 ;-)

Stranger

Coach
http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nFgAAAN8H8FKhNY4vHh7SNzE3L*RSAOPix2I!tLpUhhqouHohKcPUVg

Has gould stolen his seat and stuart realised to late.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Stranger if that was the case Sticky would be smiling.

Better still, turning and looking for it.

SaintTPP

First Grade
An41 said:
Red V said:
Here are links to some awsome pictures.....enjoy my friends.

Whinging b*tch......

http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.d...FJMKHrT18ntR9nvrql5M1kOOH70qWkd9TvwgVe69k6f7A

wow im amazed how far this pictured has spread, if you're wondering, im the one who made that and only shared it once on panthers forum.

so whoever i have outraged, your comments will be welcomed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeh its gone pretty far, I got it from a Saints forum..... :)