What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart quits eels

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Whilst having the best juniors doesn't guarantee success, it does allow us to survive due to the lack of big name signings that come to the act.

I don't know many teams that recruit as poorly as us but generally remain a team with the potential to be a top 6 team.

Gruenen

Juniors
I agree Raider_69, I do think that Stuart would need to gel his team to allow them to operate as a cohesive unit.

This may take some time, and I am sure that the Raiders Board would have taken this into consideration when appointing Stuart to the position of Coach.

Were almost towards the end of the business season, and, I would think Stuart would take every opportunity during the off season to plan for the 2014 Season.

Looking forward to a great 2014 season for the Raiders.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Apparently the signing of Ricky has Milford reconsidering leaving.

If thats the case signing Ricky has definitely been a good decision.

charlie shark

Juniors
Parramatta and Penrith win most of Harold Matthews Cup and SG Ball comps have a look.
Mongoose players like Haynes Gallen Williams and the list is as long as your arm

KennyVegas

Juniors
Worst decision ever! I rather Meninga with someone like Neil Henry as his assistant. It worked for QLD why not for us??

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I like big Mal, but I do not think he is a good club coach.

I thought furner did well for our juniors though, I hope Ricky does the same thing and gives them the opportunities in first grade.

KennyVegas

Juniors
Mal would be good with our younger kids. Keep them in check. Neil Henry would do most of the coaching, skills etc..

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Parramatta and Penrith win most of Harold Matthews Cup and SG Ball comps have a look.
Mongoose players like Haynes Gallen Williams and the list is as long as your arm

None of those players were juniors under Stuart. Two of them haven't been at the club for many years.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Josh Papali will be 2014 VB Cup player of the year when Ricky Stuart dumps him to the Mounties for being a disloyal disgrace.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Ricky and the raiders will end in tears, RS is not the bloke i thought he was, come first round he will be blaming the refs to deflect the attention off his poor coaching, Ricky's a dead coach walking.

Latest posts