What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuff bout next game?

drewey

Juniors
Hey Mario,

I play for the St Albans Centurions in the UK NL3 would love if you could put in the Centurions in as a custom team and here is the list of names:

Warner
Thomas
Miller
Edwards
Toon
Zonta
Wortley
Drewe (drew)
Smith
Kwong
Thompson
Millar (miller)
Cox
Dube
Longden
Saunders

Cheers,

steven_tiger

Juniors
myself and my mates:

Fattore (fat -or -i)
Newman (new-man)
Buckley (buck-li)
Pengilly (pen -gilly)
Salvestrin (sal -ves-trin)
Mullins (mull-ins)
Streat (street)
Gee (already in the game)

just a few.

Kage

Juniors
Morgan (as spelt).

What about adding random crowd comments.
"get 'em onside!" is shouted at every tackle at every game at every level.

ParraMatt

Bench
I think this is pathetic all the people wanting names in the game, It won't happen. Mario can't let this all happen, They'll be there forever making names up

-JJ-

Juniors
Why? All they've got to do is add these to their list and get the commentator to add them. They will not be there forever, <10 minutes transferring the names from this list into the list of the other names, and then the commentator will spend <10 minutes saying them.

inertia666

Juniors
-JJ- said:
Why? All they've got to do is add these to their list and get the commentator to add them. They will not be there forever, <10 minutes transferring the names from this list into the list of the other names, and then the commentator will spend <10 minutes saying them.

:lol:

-JJ-

Juniors
inertia666 said:
-JJ- said:

:lol:
Sorry? Are you laughing with or at me?

Mario

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
I think this is pathetic all the people wanting names in the game, It won't happen. Mario can't let this all happen, They'll be there forever making names up

We would have to record several hundred surnames for a sequel, so adding a few dozen more would not add to the task significantly.

I'm not saying we would be able to do every surname that is suggested, but at least if we have a master list to work from we can pick the most popular names.

The same goes for commentary suggestions. We would have to record several thousand lines of commentary, so adding some of those suggested by people would not be hard.

LESStar58

Referee
Why not have a function where if you have a voice recognition programme and just incorporate into the game...add a name and match the commentators voice to it.

Latest posts