What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid Sports

I was prompted to say something after the inclusion of breakdancing in the 2024 Paris Olympics. Yes.... f**king breakdancing!

I thought things were looking good when IOC shafted synchronised swimming but they replaced it with this shit. So what do the 2028 Los Angeles games have in store for us?

I reckon they should give "sports" like air guitaring, dwarf throwing and rock paper scissors a shot. Why not AFL while they're at it. It's nothing but a farmyard curiosity at best.

I found this on the IOC site

Cricket is among the nine sports in the running for Los Angeles 2028 along with flag football, baseball/softball, lacrosse, breaking, karate, kickboxing, squash and motorsport.

Breaking is Breakdancing

Motorsport would be interesting if included.

An update on modern pentathlon and weightlifting is also expected from the IOC Board with their futures uncertain after Paris 2024.

Latest posts