What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stupid useless poll #3,390 who will be the most villified shark

who will cop it the most from the forum?

• Total voters

imasharkie

Coach
Supercoach will be copping it from me from the word go.

Has to be the worst coach in the NRL and that includes PL.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Really needed an All Of The Above option.

I chose Raper because ultimately he's the one who prepares them. Sure there's the old "he doesn't make the tackles or drop the ball argument" but he IS the one who sets all the negatives up with his juvenile gameplans and lack of attentiveness to players individually.

I won't even laud him if he wins the comp in fact.

tough call millers, tough call

personally i'm death riding simmons but i'll answer the question given and say raper will cop the most from the forum. tend to agree with frenzy but i will most certainly laud him if we win the comp with him as coach.

i will also fete, congratulate and salutate him, and dedicate my first born son to god (ie name him steve. or rogers)

SharkWings

Juniors
spirit of league said:

personally i'm death riding simmons but i'll answer the question given and say raper will cop the most from the forum. tend to agree with frenzy but i will most certainly laud him if we win the comp with him as coach.

i will also fete, congratulate and salutate him, and dedicate my first born son to god (ie name him steve. or rogers)

I hear ya - I have been designing the tattoo that will adorn my back for years.

MightySharks

Bench
spirit of league said:

personally i'm death riding simmons (ie name him steve. or rogers)

Mate that is fugged support!!!! Why would you death ride any player? It is not like he is a bad bloke who carrys on off the field.
If he has a bad game in a crucial position like fullback that would probably mean a sharks loss!
Something that I never want to see, so therefore I support all sharks players for the 80mins they are on the park.
I am not yet convinced if Smmons will be a good fullback but atleast I'll give him a chance.

beekershark

Bench
If Raper is the man that deserves a bagging, as the one who prepares them, then I'm happy to stay consistent, as I have for the past 5 years, well before the Anderson debacle, long winded attempts at ground re-developement, and now signing the coach some people seem to think is the cause for our worries now, and blame the captain of the ship who keeps making these appointments.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
beekershark said:
If Raper is the man that deserves a bagging, as the one who prepares them, then I'm happy to stay consistent, as I have for the past 5 years, well before the Anderson debacle, long winded attempts at ground re-developement, and now signing the coach some people seem to think is the cause for our worries now, and blame the captain of the ship who keeps making these appointments.

Wasn't an option in the poll though :lol:

roboshark

Coach
Frenzy. said:

I chose Raper because ultimately he's the one who prepares them. Sure there's the old "he doesn't make the tackles or drop the ball argument" but he IS the one who sets all the negatives up with his juvenile gameplans and lack of attentiveness to players individually.

yes you will!!- you will be like the rest of us, cheering, thankng god, crying, and patting anyone and everyone on the back- simmons, raper, pierce, pogo

It's a tough question
Do you hate Bird cos he's sh*t?
Or do you hate Raper for picking him?
Or do you hate Barry and the boys for going for Raper?

As far as personalities go, it's gotta be Bird
As far as who is accountable for our results, I voted for Raper

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:

Odd logic there Frenzy. Your blaming Raper because he sets up all the negatives therefore he's the reason for the team not performing but even if he managed to get us a premiership you still wouldn't give him any credit?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
roboshark said:
yes you will!!- you will be like the rest of us, cheering, thankng god, crying, and patting anyone and everyone on the back- simmons, raper, pierce, pogo

Umm No I won't. pogo might get a cheer but Raper won't.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Dread said:
Fairly negative way to look at an inaugural premiership victory.

When did we get that?

Seems to me, at this point in time, we are still light years from that happening.

If we're looking good, ahead by 20, with 2 minutes to go in the GF, I'll start lauding. But not Raper.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Inferno said:
Odd logic there Frenzy. Your blaming Raper because he sets up all the negatives therefore he's the reason for the team not performing but even if he managed to get us a premiership you still wouldn't give him any credit?

That's right. I'd find someone else to credit.

Latest posts