What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stu's Debut!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Did anyone see it on fox tonight? What a laugh!

His comment on Dykes and kimmorley was a cracker! "I know they can play well together"!!! When u leave the club fuggwitt!:crazy:

juanfarkall

Coach
I am sure that I read somewhere in the weekend papers that he had come up with an idea for a reality TV show for players or something similar...

probably a copy of something overseas...

Maybe he was as good with suits as he was at coaching....:lol: :lol: :lol:

sticky ricky

Juniors
yeah when he was asked about how different they played to last season, he goes "look i don't think they played any different at all!"

What fuggen game was he watching?

Inferno

Coach
sticky ricky said:
yeah when he was asked about how different they played to last season, he goes "look i don't think they played any different at all!"

What fuggen game was he watching?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f*ck selling suits and coaching ref's, he should be a comedian.

McLovin

Staff member
What did you think he was gonna say??

He got the chop. Hatred is only natural...

Inferno

Coach
Ando doesn't seem to hold too much hate for us.

That said it was been a few years for him to settle down.

For such a Shark loving guy and fan of the club though maybe Raper would be different. He mentioned though the other night he would be going out to dinner when we were playing, then had to correct himself when he realised our games was one he was supposed to be watching to assess the referees:roll:

The Peach was cut and seems to hold no ill will to the club. Hell he even picked us to win the premiership last year!

The Dodger

First Grade
juanfarkall said:
Maybe he was as good with suits as he was at coaching....:lol: :lol: :lol:

considering the ref's perfomances this weekend....

he must have been coaching them.

Latest posts