What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subs and Golden Point

Albeano

Juniors
Hey, I'm a newby to these forums and i must say i am very impressed by what i am hearing about the game.

This has probably been answered but how is the substitution system going to work? Will you be able to set the subs b4 the game or will u hav to pause the game continuously to sub playas? Also wat is the situation with golden point? Will it be in the game and if so, will extra substitutions be added to each match?

Cheers

Albeano

theres no golden point in the game - if you have a draw the game restarts and you have to play it all over again. this expecilaly sucks with 40min halves. hopefully it will be fixed for the next version.

Kasper

Bench
Zoot said:
theres no golden point in the game - if you have a draw the game restarts and you have to play it all over again. this expecilaly sucks with 40min halves. hopefully it will be fixed for the next version.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Zoot said:

Bull.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
There should be golden point to make it more realistic hey and also video ref!!!! cant believe thats not in it.

Kasper

Bench
Why did everyone think I was laughing. Zoot was clearly joking. You will realise he jokes quite a bit if you read some of his other posts.

Alan Shore

First Grade
KINGLING said:
Why did everyone think I was laughing. Zoot was clearly joking. You will realise he jokes quite a bit if you read some of his other posts.

You were probably trying to mock him just like you do many others.

Kasper

Bench
Tamazoid said:
KINGLING said:

You were probably trying to mock him just like you do many others.
Somehow I think I know what I was doing. I was laughing at Zoots joke. Are you trying to start an argument? I held back last time you added your little bit after one of my posts. I'll hold back this time also just to keep peace but do you have a grudge against me or something?

ChiaPete

Juniors
Is there an option for automatic subs? Those not familiar with league may find it complicated. I for one want to see Shrek playing for the full 80minutes hehe.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

lil ripsta

If you choose automatic substitutions does the computer automatically sub the most tired players or do they sub the same positions all the time.

Latest posts