What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Which means he is open to offers on 1 Nov. We allowed him to look around earlier and no club is interested. He consequently told the club that he will not be going anywhere and will/has exercised his option for 2026. Do you want to know the source ? It was him. I asked him at a restaurant I regularly have lunch at.
Is there any reason for him to activate the option sooner than he has to, other than being a dope?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah you wouldnt want to besmirch Parra's stellar history of not signing scum.....
images
Scum? He’s a premiership winner ffs

Tiger5150

Bench
Yet u guys have him his debut?
Yep.....which we lost, in no small way due to his rubbish defence.....we let him go. I dont think there is any mystery why he hasnt kicked on. Pou has been singing his praises here for ages, but all of a sudden is inventing "off field attitude" problems when its clear that the bloke just cant defend and is a liability in first grade.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
TBH, I reckon he is telling you crap and don't believe he has taken up his PO.

Why wouId an apparent "tight" ass, take up his PO, which is generally less than what he is currently getting? Well before he has to make a decision?

It's absolutely stupid, and I doubt his manager wouId even suggest it! He probably has a good 6 to 8 months before he has to take it up. He could be playing good footy next year and getting offers of more then 12 months.

Reckon he is telling you shit!
Or he’s a f**king moron who ignores his manager.

The Predictor

Juniors
Yep.....which we lost, in no small way due to his rubbish defence.....we let him go. I dont think there is any mystery why he hasnt kicked on. Pou has been singing his praises here for ages, but all of a sudden is inventing "off field attitude" problems when its clear that the bloke just cant defend and is a liability in first grade.
You lost me at Pou!!!!!

Tiger5150

Bench
Scum? He’s a premiership winner ffs
Shouldnt have been. He played in that GF after pleading guilty but Souffs waited until his sentencing before suspending him. Disgusting IMO and his partner said as much in the court statement. Then Parra signed him and The Predictor was involved in it......

But at least it wasnt NAS. That would be a step too far.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
TBH, I reckon he is telling you crap and don't believe he has taken up his PO.

Why wouId an apparent "tight" ass, take up his PO, which is generally less than what he is currently getting? Well before he has to make a decision?

It's absolutely stupid, and I doubt his manager wouId even suggest it! He probably has a good 6 to 8 months before he has to take it up. He could be playing good footy next year and getting offers of more then 12 months.

Reckon he is telling you shit!
Next time I talk to him, I'll get him to fill out a stat dec.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When did being a defensive liability ever keep a winger out of first grade?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Shouldnt have been. He played in that GF after pleading guilty but Souffs waited until his sentencing before suspending him. Disgusting IMO and his partner said as much in the court statement. Then Parra signed him and Avenger was involved in it......

But at least it wasnt NAS. That would be a step too far.
Auva’a grew up in a culture where men are expected to discipline their families with violence. It doesn’t mean he’s a bad person, it means he had different cultural values. He was otherwise a model citizen, except for failing a couple of drug tests, which many deadshits believe is a victimless crime. NAS plays dirty and antagonises opposition fans.

Latest posts