What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Success from dragonfan12

dragonfan12

Juniors
Hey guys

just to let you know ive managed to grab 2 tickets today on the ticketek website via a email from lastix

The only thing its with the roosters fans in cat D...im bit worried about the roosters fans makin fun of us however this will be much better than watchin it on tele = )

I was lucky too, cause when I tried to get anymore tickets (for a 3rd person) - it said the allocation was exhausted

I quickly clicked "Checkout" when I had them in my basket = )

So thanks for a few pm's from a few ppl and also the people whom responded within this thread, I did get 2 ppl contact me however it wouldnt have been the same goin myself (as they only had 1 ticket spare each). Thanks nonetheless...you guys are champions

GO DRAGONS!!!

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
Well done mate...Don't be worried about anything...It'll be a sea of red n white...Stand up, and lose ur voice...FIRE UP!!!!!

f**k i cant sleep.

GO THE SAINTS!!!!!!

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Good stuff dude - if you want, now, jump onto the Roosters forum and see if anyone there has 2 tickets on the Dragons side of the field to swap with you.

dragonfan12

Juniors
sorry mate...ive worked "hard" to get to 20 posts :p -to get access to that page

but still dont have access to the jub ave site

im awaiting for a moderator to give me rights

if u still have them send me a pm

i have a mate who is missin out and im feelin kinda slack for not includin him cause of lack of tickets

u see wen i got to checkout on the website i could only get two

oh well...thats life for not bein a red v member haha