What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

suddenly 30

Forum Idiot

Bench
neither. it looks crap. how many times are they going to try to re-invent the script to its a wonderful life? BOOOOORRRRRIIIIING!!!!!

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Instead of strating a new thread I'll just post this in this one:

Has anyone seen The Ladykillers? I saw it and loved it. Highly recommended. Tom Hanks is a legend. Funny from start to finish.

weasel

First Grade
Remember that show that was on for about three weeks, Do Over. It was kinda the reverse concept of Suddenly 30. It f**ken sucked.

Munky

Coach
nibbs said:
good point munky, but its actually a well crafted movie as well

Aye it was indeed, but when I first heard about it in March, I thought I'd just go see it for the hot chick out of 24.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I saw suddenly 30 yesterday and just so you know - its a really good nobrainer type movie. its a fun laugh.

j_tig

Juniors
this is a terrible movie, even for a chick flick!
about half an hour in me and a mate were able to predict the rest of the movie pretty accurately! really started to annoyt his girlfriend!

tUp

----
u know what other movie sucks - the bourne supremacy...that movie was sh*t house.

Latest posts