What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suncorp Stadium Ticketing

Bay53

Juniors
Hey Broncos Fans,

I am a Raiders fan coming up to the game on the Queens Birthday long weekend. Having a look at the Ticketek site it seems all the Gold Tickets are "allocation exhausted"

I remember when we played you guys in the last round of last season, it was showing the same thing until a few days before the game there were some gold tickets available and I was pretty much Western side on half way. (I would imagine the crowd this year would be no where near last year).

Do you know if this trend has continued this year and you can normally get gold tickets close to the game. When I look at the Maroon tickets, they are offering Bay 601 which is half way but row 78 or something. Does the upper level start from Row 1 again or is row 1 the front row on level 1 and they just continue to go back from there so that row 78 is close to the front of the upper level (if that makes sense).

Thanks.

AuDragon

Juniors
Hey Broncos Fans,

I am a Raiders fan coming up to the game on the Queens Birthday long weekend. Having a look at the Ticketek site it seems all the Gold Tickets are "allocation exhausted"

I remember when we played you guys in the last round of last season, it was showing the same thing until a few days before the game there were some gold tickets available and I was pretty much Western side on half way. (I would imagine the crowd this year would be no where near last year).

Do you know if this trend has continued this year and you can normally get gold tickets close to the game. When I look at the Maroon tickets, they are offering Bay 601 which is half way but row 78 or something. Does the upper level start from Row 1 again or is row 1 the front row on level 1 and they just continue to go back from there so that row 78 is close to the front of the upper level (if that makes sense).

Thanks.
The Row numbering continues from level to level.
Either way, row 78 is pretty close to the stadium roof mate...

Snappy

Coach
Not sure on the gold tix becoming available. But I think you'll find a big crowd for this game cause its the Broncos first home Sunday arvo game for the season.

Burkina Faso

Live Update Team
I've sat in the second last row in 602, and the view was still absolutely brilliant. Doesn't seem far away at all.

Latest posts