What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundays Game.

Steel-Dragon

Juniors
Hey Stormers, Are many fans coming up to the game on sunday..??

Do you guy's think that the Melb Fans should of had a Final down there in Storm country like the Cowboys in Nth Qld..??
We guy's won last weekend and the bulldogs lost and they get a home Final again pretty much..!!!?? #-o

simostorm

Bench
Yes I think we should have had a home finla here in Melbourne,
we won they lost yet they have a huge advantage.

How do you balance advantages for interstate clubs?

We should have home games for winners in the finals all through up until the grand final but the nature of Australian supporters and stadium contracts do not allow for that. I'd like to see a Superbowl type grand final but it will not work in Australia.

Surandy

Bench
The Melbourne Storm Supporters Club has 39 Stormers flying up from Melbourne on Sunday morning. Plus another 21 supporters making their own travel arrangements.

That's just the ones I know of. We're sitting in bay 33.

On a side note, can all Sydney based Storm fans please wash their cars Sunday morning. :D :lol: :D

storm007

Juniors
[On a side note, can all Sydney based Storm fans please wash their cars Sunday morning. :D :lol: :D[/quote]

And all storm fans travelling up from Melbourne do a rain dance before the start of the game.

Surandy

Bench
I did my bit, I washed my car today. But we need it to rain in Sydney on Sunday, not Melbourne today/tomorrow. ;-)