What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sundays telecast

sharks8601

Juniors
isnt it a joke that the sharks game isnt coming on till 7.30 on foxtel, most people have rated this the match of the round and for those people who cant make the game will have to wait till 7.30 to see it
this game should be live on foxtel and i know that foxtel always show the 2.30 game live but they should change this
people who cant get there like myself who want to watch the game without knowing the result some how have to go 3 hours without watchin news etc so they can watch the game without knowing the score
i will be up on the gold coast this weekened thas why i cant attend the game and i dont like my chances of going to the pub without anybody telling me the result
very bad decisions by foxtel and channel 9 considering the local derby is always a cracker
any thoughts????

Inferno

Coach
In all honesty all the sunday games, with the exception of the Roosters Dogs game, could claim that there match was the match of the round. Whatever they chose they were going to piss off some people.

Happens to all teams at some stage or another.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Its fu**ed up cause people like me who play footy on Sundays cant make the game! So i will just pi** up the beer at our sponser's pub after our game and crawl home for the game! U just have adjust certain factors!

Punctuation 1. n: The process whereby one develops punk or punk-like tendencies. eg Emma's punctuation has accelerated rapidly since leaving home and piercing her clitoris.

Inferno

Coach
well while we are on the subject of punks.

Punk 2. n:A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.

That is an honest to goodness defination as well, look it up if you don't believe me.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I got a copy of the sunday herald early edition and there is very little mention of the game despite about six pages of league.

Sharks are copping a lot of stale biscuits this year. 9:30 slots on Saturday, the grass growing, long good night game last Friday night.

I bought Austar to watch the Sharks live, not on a fricking 3 hour delay. Give us a live game next week, Fox, you dumbos, or esle.

Latest posts