What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunny

Misanthrope

Staff member
Holy crap! Although I've always know who she was, I'd never seen Sunny (or Tammy Lynn Sych if you were more of a WCW or ECW fan) was so smoking hot! I was just watching the 1996 Royal Rumble (Bodydonnas vs. Smoking Guns) while working out and it blew my mind. The girl wasn't just run of the mill gorgeous - she had a kind of charisma that made it hard to look away.

Some of the veteran fans (I didn't get hardcore into wrestling until around 2000) must have some favourite moments from her, surely?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
My favourite moments were whenever she was on camera. She was way ahead of her time considering the way the Divas are looked at and used today. If mid-nineties Sunny were around today she'd be at the top of the food chain. She was a pretty tough chick as well and unlike some of the Divas today could handle the physical side of the business no problem.

Gene Krupa

Referee
She used to be really overweight and a huge drug addict, she really let herself go after Chris Candido died. Last time she was on WWE was the Raw 15th annaversery show, she'd lost alot of weight and by all accounts has now clean herself up. She looked as good, if not better, than in her 90's time in the WWF.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Pieman said:
She used to be really overweight and a huge drug addict, she really let herself go after Chris Candido died. Last time she was on WWE was the Raw 15th annaversery show, she'd lost alot of weight and by all accounts has now clean herself up. She looked as good, if not better, than in her 90's time in the WWF.

She looked hot on that show, not fake hot but actually hot.

They should bring her back as an interviewer or something

Misanthrope

Staff member
She definitely had an aura at ringside that none of the current WWE divas have. Trish Stratus and Stacy Kiebler had it - and maybe Torrie Wilson when she wasn't all old and leather faced. I think Mickie could have it if she wasn't a wrestler, and maybe Christy Hemme in TNA is developing it - albeit in an entirely different way.

But, really, we've not seen a girl next door type with genuine sex appeal that wasn't also skanky as hell since Sunny. It's sad, really

Misanthrope

Staff member
Terri Runnels appeared at the 1996 Royal Rumble as well, and compared to Sunny, she's a dirty, 5am at the train station, 'would you like a blowjob for some smokes' lookin' moll.

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol:

As somebody who has picked up one of those dirty, 5am at the train station, 'would you like a blowjob for some smokes' lookin' moll before - I felt an instant attraction to Terri :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am going out on a limb hearing but i am going to say Sunny will makew her fulltime return to WWE starting at Wrestlemania

There have been rumours that she wanted to return to full time action with the WWE, particularly after the reaction she got on the Anniversary Edition of Raw. It'd be good to see a diva with a little talent on WWE television.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Still looks pretty good to me. Not as good as she once did, but I wouldn't object to seeing her return as a regular on Raw or Smackdown.