What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Sunshine" Watson Recalled for ODI final series!

Tom Shines

First Grade
I got lambasted in another thread, but Hayden's century has to go down as the arseiest of all time, and the only reason why he is still in WC consideration.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I agree Coleman. Jeez I wish he got dropped. In fact I'd take Jaques over him and that is saying something as Jaques' form has been poor this year!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Coleman said:
I got lambasted in another thread, but Hayden's century has to go down as the arseiest of all time, and the only reason why he is still in WC consideration.
Well i agreed with you mate, that was the arseiest 100 i've ever seen. I just hope those dropped catches won't cost us at the WC.

lockyno1

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
Well i agreed with you mate, that was the arseiest 100 i've ever seen. I just hope those dropped catches won't cost us at the WC.

Hopefully a "timely" injury could do us a favour!:lol:

I just hope Haydud doesn't cost much. I could take the dud getting out for a duck, as long as he doesn't waste so many balls outside off stump!

icewind

Juniors
if watson plays he should be played as a top order batsman cos he can't slog if his life depended on it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Hopefully a "timely" injury could do us a favour!:lol:

I just hope Haydud doesn't cost much. I could take the dud getting out for a duck, as long as he doesn't waste so many balls outside off stump!

Lucky century or not ....Watson is a nuffy who has done nothing whilst Hayden has been fantastic for Australia for 3-4 years+

Haydens 10 times the fielder Watson is and can be just as, and more,attacking with the bat. Watson has never been a matchwinner with the ball

lockyno1

Post Whore
He has been fantastic whilst not in the ODI side- Mark Waugh and Gilly were 100 times better! As for his fielding, Watson has just as strong a arm and Cameron White is just as good in the slips!

Hutty1986

Immortal
So? Plenty of blokes in first class cricket have strong throwing arms... Hayden is a superior one day package imo...at least for now

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bazal said:
Jeez Locky, the kid is talented but you fawn over him like an 11 year old girl over a Backstreet Boy....clean yourself up...

:lol:

lockyno1 bowled Bazal 0

:D

PARRA_FAN

Coach
whats the point of having White if they aint using him as a bowler? They drop Hogg for him, who's did well quite well in one game, and yet Ive hardly seen him bowl, they always use Clarke and Symonds before him and now considering on using Hodge before white.

I dont mind White as a batsman, but he's in the side for another reason.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think he is, he is there purely as a batsman imo

Punter bowls Clarke before he bowls White which sort of tells me his bowling isn't taken seriously

wittyfan

Referee
Go Sunshine!

646143.jpg