What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super 15?

In-goal

Bench
But it proves in essence the League is a copy of Union. So maybe you should have developed your own game !

For one i think a few of you need to check the RL History sites at RL1908 and RL1895, all your questions will be answered.

The sport Rugby didn't realy come from soccer as in the early days handling the ball in soccer was common practice.

D. Messenger just wanted to be compensated for playing the game in case of injury and brokern time at work, in the mean time the then ARFU were investing big bucks into other resources.

russ13

First Grade
Have to agree about Fitzgerald. Look they have been playing RU in the west of sydney for yonks & nobody watches it or cares.

What exciting players does RU in Australia have coming through the ranks to form the basis for another RU franchise?

Is the answer close to zero?

Except for a few of the ex-RL players I can not think of any current Australian RU player I would want in my NRL team.

Elia Tuqiri (Lote's cousin) has made the Australian RU 7s side. When he left Brisbane last year he was flat out making the Toowoomba Clydedales the feeder club for the Broncos.

fosie

Juniors
eastsrule said:
But it proves in essence the League is a copy of Union. So maybe you should have developed your own game :eek:!

That is true you know. Union was so crap they decided to alter it to make a better sport along the lines of RUGBY LEAGUE.
Got your facts wrong again. :lol:

Latest posts