What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super league players????

damo72

Juniors
Just reading all clubs threads, have heard a fair bit about Danny McGuire and Richard Mathers from Leeds, Brian Carney would and is apparently coming here to the NRL next season, Stuart Fielden and supposebly big wraps on James Graham

moonbeam

Juniors
damo72 said:
Just reading all clubs threads, have heard a fair bit about Danny McGuire and Richard Mathers from Leeds, Brian Carney would and is apparently coming here to the NRL next season, Stuart Fielden and supposebly big wraps on James Graham

I'm very suprised about you hearing of James Graham, he's only 18 and only played a handful of first team games for St Helens but he most definately will be a star of the future.
For and 18 year old to be playing prop in Superleague and not looking out of place at all is fantastic. I also believe he got Man of the Series in the GB vs AIS last year.

Can't believe it, St Helens producing a prop :shock:

moonbeam

Juniors
warriors said:
It would have to be a big money signing then bcos he's just signed a 3 year deal wiv wigan

I'm guessing you mena Brian Carney, but don't be too suprised if he's got a get out clause in his contract if NRL clubs are interested

Latest posts