What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League podcast

MrCharisma

Bench
The other week when I was watching the Foxtel replay of one of the Super League games, they mentioned a video podcast for the Super League.

I wrote it down but then lost it :(

Anyone know it, where to find it... or one just as good?

Evil Homer

Staff member
skysports.com? There's a sticky at the top of this forum with a link to the Boots'n'All online show, if that's what you're after, it should be on there somewhere.

obelix

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
The other week when I was watching the Foxtel replay of one of the Super League games, they mentioned a video podcast for the Super League.

I wrote it down but then lost it :(

Anyone know it, where to find it... or one just as good?
You can get the Boots n All podcast via itunes - just go into "podcasts" and do a power search for "rugby league".

(You may need to be in the UK itunes store for this - you can change the country by scrolling right to the bottom of the page).

It's not bad - one of the Sky presenters and either Barrie McDermott or Terry O'Connor going through all that weekends' tries. It's also the only play to see all the weekend's tries now they don't bother showing them on the broadcast boots n all anymore... :roll:

Edit - oops, bit late with my reply

Evil Homer

Staff member
He's certainly a good finisher. Some superb tries as well considering the conditions over the weekend.

Latest posts