What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Results Thread

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
ROUND 4

Huddersfield 20
Hull FC 24

Salford 18
Harlequins

Celtic 0
St Helens 4

Wigan 44
Bradford 10

Catalan 22
Castleford 24

Warrington 16
Leeds 20

Hull KR 31
Wakefield 18

Chris Edmonds

Juniors
That is a disgrace. I wonder what on Earth is going on at Warrington?

I can tell you the fans aren't helping!! I had a Warrington fan infront of me almost kicked out for repeatedly abusing Matt King (Who I thought had a pretty good game. He put in more effort than alot of the other Warrington guys) then at 54-8 he got up and tried to burn his Warrington Jersey, then walked out. Then Warrington walked off at the end of the game without acknowledging their fans, and were booed off.

But I still had a great day. GO THE QUINS!!!

Phillips

Referee
what the f**k is wrong with bradford.

why did they get rid of all there class players. like peacock, pryce, vainikolo, hape. and replace them with utter sh*t. WHY

f**king hopeless. deadset.

dogz08

First Grade
I would really like to see Hull fc and maybe Wigan in the GF this year. I'm sick of seeing Leeds and St Helens..

So i hope Hull can stay with Leeds and St Helens on the table all season

JasonE

Bench
It's a strange looking ladder this year, Quins have a couple of games in hand so their position could be misleading and Wakefield could find themselves on top if they have a big win v Crusaders.

St.John

Juniors
I would really like to see Hull fc and maybe Wigan in the GF this year. I'm sick of seeing Leeds and St Helens..

So i hope Hull can stay with Leeds and St Helens on the table all season

Agreed, it would be great to have a new name on the silverware this season!

I like Hull FC; I remember going to the Boulevard as a kid, and hating the place - it was just unpleasant, as were the fans.

Then, in the final season there, I remember going into the supporters bar (?) and having the situation where the FC fans were actually clearing a path to the bar for us, and letting us in before them - and generally being extremely welcoming and friendly. Unthinkable even a few short years before.

What a turn around! That club, and the fans, deserve any success they can get, and I for one am thoroughly pleased for them and the manner in which the club has developed into one of the biggest in the country.

deluded pom?

Coach
Agreed, it would be great to have a new name on the silverware this season!

I like Hull FC; I remember going to the Boulevard as a kid, and hating the place - it was just unpleasant, as were the fans.

Then, in the final season there, I remember going into the supporters bar (?) and having the situation where the FC fans were actually clearing a path to the bar for us, and letting us in before them - and generally being extremely welcoming and friendly. Unthinkable even a few short years before.

What a turn around! That club, and the fans, deserve any success they can get, and I for one am thoroughly pleased for them and the manner in which the club has developed into one of the biggest in the country.

Believe me guys I'd love to see Hull win the GF but I'm afraid this season they just aren't good enough. They don't have the nous or skill to kill teams off and it bit them on the bum last night. Yeaman did his usual trick of trying to score himself with an unmarked winger outside of him which for me was the main incident of the game. Had they scored then I felt Hull could have gone on and won. History says otherwise. It's another Saints v Leeds come October for me.

St.John

Juniors
Believe me guys I'd love to see Hull win the GF but I'm afraid this season they just aren't good enough. They don't have the nous or skill to kill teams off and it bit them on the bum last night. Yeaman did his usual trick of trying to score himself with an unmarked winger outside of him which for me was the main incident of the game. Had they scored then I felt Hull could have gone on and won. History says otherwise. It's another Saints v Leeds come October for me.

I agree that they're not quite there yet, but I think the recent history of Hull FC has been one of steady development, especially off the pitch.

That, to me, bodes well - they're not a flash in the pan outfit. They've had some horrendous luck with injuries in recent times, but they're been knocking on the door when they have a fit squad. All they need is a settled period, and the confidence which comes from winning games regularly. And I think they'll get it sooner rather than later.

Success breeds success, IMO. Saints have been a formidable outfit in recent times, and not necessarily because they have quality all over the pitch; what they have is a fearsome work ethic, and the patience and knowledge of when to strike that comes from consistent wins in tight situations and big games. They have belief, and if FC can pick up a reasonable amount (along with a dash more experience at winning tight games) I see no reason why they can't take the final step.

The Clan

Juniors
Tuiaki will mak a difference to Hull when he finaly arrives!

At the moment they lack power up front but when Moa gets fit and Tuiaki settles in alongside Willie Manu they will have some fire up front.

Richard Horne is playing out of his skin at the moment.

Wakefield might be the ones to watch, I'm not suggesting that they'll get to the GF but they certainly have the ability to reach the 8.

Latest posts