What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Mario Odyssey

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'll keep this brief for you, LU. If you own a Switch and don't buy this game, you're frankly out of your mind. I've played just 2 hours of this so far and already I am blown away by how good it is.

I have always detested Mario

It was a key factor in me not getting a switch

Sonic can go f**k himself too

Guess i never got it, Donkey Kong country needs a thousand sequels

Wato

Juniors
Brought a switch for this game and am very happy with it. Onto the wooded kingdom now and it's fantastic particularly enjoy the 3D to 2d segments it feels very much like a sequel to 64 rather than galaxy and as someone who grew up playing PlayStation it reminds me of spyro a little bit in the way you are chasing moons and some are very hard to find like the dragons were.

IGN is saying 10/10 masterpiece

Might get my little one a switch

What age do you think is suitable for this console?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
IGN is saying 10/10 masterpiece

Might get my little one a switch

What age do you think is suitable for this console?

7 or above. It is basically a gaming tablet so if he/she drops it, it's curtains. And since the Switch is unique in its shape and design, there aren't many protective cases out there like a silicone sleeve for a phone or a real tablet.

So get them one, but make sure you make it very aware to them that they need to take care with it. Try and keep it docked as much as possible if you can.

7 or above. It is basically a gaming tablet so if he/she drops it, it's curtains. And since the Switch is unique in its shape and design, there aren't many protective cases out there like a silicone sleeve for a phone or a real tablet.

So get them one, but make sure you make it very aware to them that they need to take care with it. Try and keep it docked as much as possible if you can.
Hmm a few years away yet then lol

Guess I'll wait for the switch 2

___

Juniors
I have always detested Mario

It was a key factor in me not getting a switch

Sonic can go f**k himself too

Guess i never got it, Donkey Kong country needs a thousand sequels
Sonic/Sega >>> Daylight >>> The Rest

Being a Classic Gamer, I LOVE pixels. I'm a self-confessed pixel nut. As a result, I picked up this baby recently from EB Games: (You can't see it due to the resolution, but the eyes of all 3 characters are pixelated. It's actually Sonic's 26th year, but we only got these here in Australia in Q3.

20161115_123002-800x488.jpg

Sonic/Sega >>> Daylight >>> The Rest

Being a Classic Gamer, I LOVE pixels. I'm a self-confessed pixel nut. As a result, I picked up this baby recently from EB Games: (You can't see it due to the resolution, but the eyes of all 3 characters are pixelated. It's actually Sonic's 26th year, but we only got these here in Australia in Q3.

20161115_123002-800x488.jpg
Looks like an awesome collectors edition, but where's the black dude?

My time on the nes was bayou Billy, battle toads, ninja turtles and cricket

Snes was DK and nba jam mostly

Then it was a ps1 for me

___

Juniors
Looks like an awesome collectors edition, but where's the black dude?

My time on the nes was bayou Billy, battle toads, ninja turtles and cricket

Snes was DK and nba jam mostly

Then it was a ps1 for me
Shadow? I think he's more recent. This was more the original 3 Sonic characters - although Knuckles didn't appear until 1994.