What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

afinalsin666

First Grade
Super Smash Brothers Mafia Rules:

1. Do NOT share your ROLE, NAME or ALIGNMENT in this thread. I will not publicly acknowledge a rule violation but it will be punished.

2. Do NOT edit posts. Editing a post is an immediate kill. If you make a mistake, post a new reply.

3. DO NOT post in this thread once you have been killed unless your role permits it. Nor are the dead to intervene and leak spoilers in other threads.

4. When voting in a lynch, please use bold as below:

Vote: afinalsin666 or Vote: No Vote or Change Vote: AFL

5. If you are not familiar with the rules of Mafia, you can visit here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafiascum

6. If you are not familiar with Super Smash Brothers, you can visit here: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

7. Those with (ACTIVE) abilities need to PM me. Those with (PASSIVE) abilities are passive, and need no further action on their part.

8. Try to format your PM title with the phase it is. eg "Night 1 Action" or "Day 3 Action". This is to streamline things on my end, and make the game smoother for everyone.

9. Check your PM's during both phases to make sure you have no special criteria for that given phase, it's not my responsibility to chase you up on this. If you have a SmartPhone turn notifications ON.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIVE

1. Frederick
4. MSIH
9. DB
10. HowHigh
11. ButchMcDick
13. Thorson1987
14. Dogslife - Falco, Town aligned Filler Bird
15. Misanthrope
16. 9701
17. DragonPunk
19. Non Terminator