What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

Apey

Staff member
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png

Even on the cover!

The only one I played (I think) but it was awesome.

I'll get Brawl eventually for Wii.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Judging how they went against my 'special' team it might be the only ones you guys score.

Mate the cowboys are as primed as Peter North's c**k for this game. I have had a lazy $20 on us to win.

Viva cowboys !! Viva life !!!

It sounds as if all u bastards are cowboys fans tonight

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
The two apparent candidates for lynching today look like being whall and bm.

whall after playing the last game so well could be a bit of a threat to anyone not on his team. But it's unfair to judge him on that alone.

bm is bm and voting for him seems to be a popular sport in these parts. But I also think that's unfair.

I'm happy to see today go by without a lynch.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Bunniesman - 5 (BDR, Monk, Whall15, ButchMcDick, Smiley)

Whall15 - 4 (Dutchy, Non Terminator, Dogslife, Parra Pride)

11 more for the Bunny, 12 more for the Great Whall of Mafia.

I don't know BM too well, having been off LU for quite some time, but with the way things go he could be the Master Hand on the highest difficulty with 99 lives and still lose.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Will be on sporadically tonight, LANing with an old mate. Got my pc here though, so not all bad.

@whall, if i counted every vote from other threads, everyone would be dead :crazy: