What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Sign-Ups

afinalsin666

First Grade
Only way i'll play ESO is if they bring in actual first person mode. Can't stand playing in 3rd person, it drags me out of the experience too much.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Looking likely to only be 29 players peeps. :(

Gonna have to ditch two of my better characters in that case.

Ozzy and Cliffhanger and Senses, where you at?

Ozzy

First Grade
I wasn't going to play since I have no idea about Super Smash Brothers but to help out I'll sign up.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm wondering if maybe we could get the sign up thread and the game thread pinned in the original FFB, and then move stuff here as we need to.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I'm wondering if maybe we could get the sign up thread and the game thread pinned in the original FFB, and then move stuff here as we need to.

I wouldn't have found Mafia if it was buried in the sub forum. But yeah, there were a LOT of game threads.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Ok, I'll keep pestering Twiz until we can get approval. I think one stuck thread in FFB is fine; I think his issue was having 10...

Didgi

With afinalsin's game starting this afternoon there's no current sign-up thread really.

I would presume those who've signed up are smart enough to find the game thread in the subforum.

If Twiz agrees I don't see a problem with 1 sign up thread sitting in the FFB proper next time around.

afinalsin666

First Grade
10 minutes isn't really going to change anything. Let the assigning and PMing commence. Game thread will go up when i've done all the PMs.

Monk

Referee
Maybe we can keep the current SignUp and Game thread in the FFB? Is good to have the FFB less cluttered though.

Apey

Staff member
Or just the sign up thread with a link to the game thread in it.

watevs

Latest posts