What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
Reeschs refreeshes!

Also I reckon my 120km/h meds would get over Matty Wade...

I should clarify that I say Reeschs refreeshes because we used to have this crabby old bastard at work who insisted that he grew up within stubby hocking distance of the brewery and that is was supposed to pronounced REEEESCHS not RESCHS.

So one day he came in and I asked "just the usual?" and he said yeah so I said "Reeschs refreeshes" and he shouted at me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There used to be a poster on the wall of one of the first pubs I went to and it said" Reschs refReschs"

Took me ages to work it out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
$_35.JPG

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Evening. Watched the maories greet the British lions at the waitangi treaty grounds this morning. Was pretty awesome to watch

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
been sent to help out another contract in kumeu. West of west Auckland. 2 hour drive in the morning, may as well be on another planet and the job site is a disaster zone.

Good times