What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
anyone know of cheaper options for a PO Box? I want to get some clothes online but don't want them left at the front because of thieving merkins. I hardly buy stuff online.

I used to get stuff delivered to work

Bazal

Post Whore
Congrats dude, keep up the good work! I'm down 15kg in 13 months, another 10-15 and I'm set.

I cut most days then do 1 day maintenance (wed) and one day pig out (usually sunday). Cutting 7 days is bad for the mental.

15kg is a solid effort. What's the goal?

I basically do 3-4 gym sessions a week, one day I play cricket all year round and I train one day a week for that in summer. But I only had to go from high 90s to high 80s.

Smack

Coach
Goal is another 10-15 kg, depending on how I look I might go down another 5, but that will be my maintenance. I'm pretty much just walking 1-2 hours 6 days a week and dieting. Once I am at a good place psychically, I will get back into dancing and yoga.
15kg is a solid effort. What's the goal?

I basically do 3-4 gym sessions a week, one day I play cricket all year round and I train one day a week for that in summer. But I only had to go from high 90s to high 80s.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I do 3 7.5km runs a week (doing the auckland marathon in october) and will jump up to 10km soon. Interval training class and another weights session in between. Another 10kg and I can go sky diving

Smack

Coach
Nice, are you going for your license to do it solo?
I do 3 7.5km runs a week (doing the auckland marathon in october) and will jump up to 10km soon. Interval training class and another weights session in between. Another 10kg and I can go sky diving

Bazal

Post Whore
not going to make weight for my 30th in November so im looking at jumping off a perfectly good tower instead

YqMyAZF.gif

I'm a feet firmly on the ground kinda lad tbh.....

Crusher

Coach
speaking of forgotten memories. Back in Oz after covering US sports for the last few years. Can't wait to get to a game. Missed two GF wins from the Mighty Sea Eagles.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
as someone who hates heights, pretty sure i had to borrow some testicles just to do this jump earlier this year...

so the concept of jumping out of a plane or off a tower just makes me poo myself a little..

thorson1987

Coach
as someone who hates heights, pretty sure i had to borrow some testicles just to do this jump earlier this year...

so the concept of jumping out of a plane or off a tower just makes me poo myself a little..

How good was the ROC race. Definitely going to do it each year.

thorson1987

Coach

What's the weight limit over in NZ???

I know at some places they have weight limits in a way, just if you are over you have to pay extra.