What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha. It's not worth the fortnight the missus would withhold for stirring her up tbh.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well the merkin doesn't even remember me so call him whatever you like....

Dammit I miss that fist shaking emoticon.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well the merkin doesn't even remember me so call him whatever you like....

Dammit I miss that fist shaking emoticon.
you can talk about being rude..

you sell me beer and don't even say hello!

Bazal

Post Whore
you can talk about being rude..

you sell me beer and don't even say hello!

I'm pretty certain we established I wasn't there. Historically speaking it's much more likely I'd have been sitting out the back having a sneaky coffee and pretending to do important bigshot business.

That said, I am pretty f**king rude.

Crusher

Coach
sorry to hear that mate
Fortunately for me Twizzle I was away during the period in which the club was self imploding. Bobby Fulton put it best back in 2013 when he said:

'The players and coaching groups under Des Hasler and Geoff Toovey are to be congratulated for the manner in which they have professionally applied themselves to winning football games in the past several years while a circus has gone on about them'.

If I'm honest I don't think they'll win the premiership this year but the heart has returned. Maybe we can even shake off the silvertales tag.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
also got the token grand final rep selections. Apart from the trbo brothers who would actually warrant an aus jersey they might out do dean youngs international career.