What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Does anyone remember that song Spaceman by Babylon Zoo ?

Spaaaaaaaaaaacemaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I always wanted you to goo intoo space maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Jason Maher

Immortal

Spaaaaaaaaaaacemaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I always wanted you to goo intoo space maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

I remember them miming it on Hey Hey. The guitarist/singer didn't even pretend to play the right chords.

McLovin

Staff member

yes lol...didn't this come out around the same time as mmm bop and barbi girl??

God-King Dean

Immortal
The sickening taste, homophobic jokes, images of fascist votes.

Beep me up cuz I can't breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeath.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i vote that this thread be renamed, this is NOT a superthread and is a stain on the superthreads good name

For shame...

with obligatories out of the way, Paul Kelly - To Her Door = Awesomeness
My boss brought me a bottle of vodka for my extra hours (on top of OT pay!) and efforts recently. Im working tomorrow, then going to hang out with the ex :lol: Good times. Drinking now to relax after a good day today, the first in 2 weeks under a new system at work.

Long story short, work sucks but money is good

Hallatia

Referee
i vote that this thread be renamed, this is NOT a superthread and is a stain on the superthreads good name

For shame...

with obligatories out of the way, Paul Kelly - To Her Door = Awesomeness
My boss brought me a bottle of vodka for my extra hours (on top of OT pay!) and efforts recently. Im working tomorrow, then going to hang out with the ex :lol: Good times. Drinking now to relax after a good day today, the first in 2 weeks under a new system at work.

Long story short, work sucks but money is good
nice work Nick, but I take it you're still working all weekend. I never asked you, but do you plan to quit if stat results go well?

Status
Not open for further replies.