What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LV. Honouring Timana's Baybee ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Some hopes, AG old bean.

Just changed mini smbn. Poo. Explosion. On her clothes, the play mat, the floor, some toys and the change table. Cleaned, changed, attempted to feed, repeat with yoghurt instead of poo.

Pub for lunch.

Didgi

After hearing many stories like yours, I've come up with a solution. Change tables need to come in a design like those biohazard tubes. Completely sealed off with two gloves built in for human operation.

Apey

Staff member
Life just sucks sometimes, we think we should just harden up and put on a brave face, that's of culture but it's f**king wrong,sometimes it takes more strength to show vulnerability than to stay tough.

I often wish I could just materialise my veilings and smash them into oblivion, but shit just isn't like that.

Suicide is in the top ten causes of death for Australian men, four times as many women attempt suicide but they generally just don't succeed.

I don't remember what my point was, but I'm sure it was a good one.

Dad, what's the point of this story?
I like stories.

little bud had another seizure and is on his way now to the vet now to go to sleep.

Not sure what is more painful, losing my best friend for the last 13 years or not being able to be there to say goodbye to him.

that sucks rhino I got a bit teary eyed when I saw the photo remembering the similar situation I went through earlier this year. It's not the same for a while but the sad fact about pets is it's generally pretty easy (once you've had time to mourn and all) to find another and start the awesome journey all over again.

Skinner

Coach
Sorry to read that Rhino. That's the reason I'll never have another one. It's just too hard when they go.

Alba

Coach
^^^^ :( I still think of my dogs often, and miss them as much as I did when they passed. Can't handle it at all.

Ozzy

First Grade
little bud had another seizure and is on his way now to the vet now to go to sleep.

Not sure what is more painful, losing my best friend for the last 13 years or not being able to be there to say goodbye to him.
Man, that really sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.