What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXI - No longer honouring AdamKungl for his birthday as it has now passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Facebook, theres this guy I know who used to work for a customer of mine. He left about 2 years ago and I was ecstatic that day as he was a total douche. Anyway, a few months ago, he sent me a friend request and I ignored it.

Mentioned this to one of my work mates a while back and this guy hacked my account and accepted the request, just for a laugh.

The douche keeps sending me chat requests and wanting to "catch up".

Now I have to wait a couple of months until he loses interest before I can block him and in the meantime, I have to put up with him stalking me.

So yeah, if anyone wants to play a good trick on a mate, hack their FB account, go into their ignored friend request list and accept them all.

Guaranteed to piss them off deluxe.

RHCP

Bench
Speaking of Facebook, theres this guy I know who used to work for a customer of mine. He left about 2 years ago and I was ecstatic that day as he was a total douche. Anyway, a few months ago, he sent me a friend request and I ignored it.

Mentioned this to one of my work mates a while back and this guy hacked my account and accepted the request, just for a laugh.

The douche keeps sending me chat requests and wanting to "catch up".

Now I have to wait a couple of months until he loses interest before I can block him and in the meantime, I have to put up with him stalking me.

So yeah, if anyone wants to play a good trick on a mate, hack their FB account, go into their ignored friend request list and accept them all.

Guaranteed to piss them off deluxe.
That + going to the people you may know list and adding then all ;-)

f**king Aust Post the lazy f**king merkins. Been at home waiting for deliveries twice this week for the arseholes to be lazy and not even come to my f**king door and deliver a parcel, instead just leaving a slip to pick them up from the post office. And this time the delivery merkin hasn't even dropped the parcel off at the collection time.

MERKINS!!!

HowHigh

Coach
Had about 3 hours sleep and no food since NYE...this calzone and garlic bread is going to hit the spot!

HowHigh

Coach
f**king Aust Post the lazy f**king merkins. Been at home waiting for deliveries twice this week for the arseholes to be lazy and not even come to my f**king door and deliver a parcel, instead just leaving a slip to pick them up from the post office. And this time the delivery merkin hasn't even dropped the parcel off at the collection time.

MERKINS!!!
lol I had a similar problem for a while except the useless merkins didn't even leave slips in the letter box, had to make a complaint which seemed to actually get it fixed

Bazal

Post Whore
Just tried to do some exercise, obviously not anything that would put pressure on the ankle but there's still plenty I can do. Not happy, feeling absolutely rooted after what should have been a light work out...it's really disheartening cos before October I was down 20kg, and really fit. An hour or so gym session was a 5-6km run or a 20+km ride and then half an hour or more of weights. Then shit hit the fan with work, I basically spent all my time terrified of moving thanks to the anxiety, and then as it started to get better I f**ked the ankle. I've put on about 4kg and my fitness is f**ked. Excuse me while I go wallow in self fatness...

RHCP

Bench
Know how you feel Bazal, sucks coming back from a layoff and struggling with something you should just breeze through. It'll come back to you a lot quicker than it seems like now though.

Dani

Immortal
There's something wrong with me.

I just bought two pink dresses.

I don't wear pink.

Or dresses.

Dani

Immortal
Guys. Halp.

I have a date on Saturday. I've never been on a date :(

Tips? Dos/donts?

Status