What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIII - Honouring the attractive women that exist in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
God im a sucker for my f**kwit team.

I hate the 9's jersey but I just bought one online...... For nostalgia reasons.

NQ cowboys > than your team.........today......

beave

Coach
Yeah how was the one lad in the main page go 'they really got to look at the change of possessions, like make the team who scored, make them do the kickoff.........'

Dani

Immortal
Seeing a couple of doctors and a physio this week without permission from work cover.

I need relief.

But my bank account hates me.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Seeing a couple of doctors and a physio this week without permission from work cover.

I need relief.

But my bank account hates me.

1) You can never put a price on your health.
2) Medicare rebates.
3) In times of need, you can always ask your parents for help.

Dani

Immortal
Mum offered to pay for the physio. Then dad found out and I got a "we just can't afford it" speech. Meanwhile they are in the process of building an investment property....

Ladies and gentlemen - my parents.

Didgi

People finding random things to nitpick about the excellent Nines tournament. Then following up with "i didnt really watch it properly anyway" when called out on it :lol:

The NRL could give every fan a $100 notes and complimentary BJ and half the merkins would still find something to sook about

Gotta cup the balls.

Nah, loved the Nines regardless of result, wish my Saturday and half of Sunday wasn't rubbed out.
God im a sucker for my f**kwit team.

I hate the 9's jersey but I just bought one online...... For nostalgia reasons.

NQ cowboys > than your team.........today......

:lol: I'm really happy we didn't stock them at work, I've got a bit of cash to throw around at the moment and I just know where it'd go.

Didgi

We've got some NFL stuff already but it's a weird collection of hats and singlets mainly. Hopefully we really get into it, would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts