What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXV - Honouring Alex McKinnon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
For the third day this week, I'm up randomly early.

Nothing for it: I'm going to churn out a post for my site, make a healthy smoothie, and probably crash and burn at 9am :lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
You might not say that when you read my un-Australian post :lol:

Hey, won't bother me :) As great as 'straya is, it is not the be all and end all of countries in the world. I would quite happily live in a number of different countries without problem. Are they home? No. But they're still great places to live.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hey, won't bother me :) As great as 'straya is, it is not the be all and end all of countries in the world. I would quite happily live in a number of different countries without problem. Are they home? No. But they're still great places to live.

Well, here's hoping 66% of my readers agree with you. I want the other 33% to spout vitriolic hate so that I get lots of hits :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.