What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperThread LXX - Honouring James Graham's Unbreakable Melon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
Steves Saints roll into the FFB NRL Fantasy final, pretty pissed if I lose next week after being undefeated all season lol

Apey

Staff member
Steves Saints roll into the FFB NRL Fantasy final, pretty pissed if I lose next week after being undefeated all season lol

So should have beaten you the first time.

Some f**ker who normally scored well got injured early in the game and ended up costing me the matchup. No excuses for the one that mattered though. I knew I was going to lose when I saw who our unique players were :lol: The Usurpers have had a fairly successful 2014 and are building towards a premiership in 2015.

HowHigh

Coach
So should have beaten you the first time.

Some f**ker who normally scored well got injured early in the game and ended up costing me the matchup. No excuses for the one that mattered though. I knew I was going to lose when I saw who our unique players were :lol: The Usurpers have had a fairly successful 2014 and are building towards a premiership in 2015.
lol yeah unlucky, I'm looking forward to next year..back to focusing on overall and not h2h

Status
Not open for further replies.