What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I got a new logo made up on 48 hours logo. I chose it after 11 though i liked it so much. i just realised he sent me the wrong file though, the "EDGE" was supposed to be green but i was so excited to get the final files i didn't pay attention :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliffhanger

Coach
It looks so much better with "EDGE" in green.

11825813_10207315578508212_627096240878816479_n.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm not sure I understand the point of hanging out with a girl I can't sleep with if she's not able to help me find girls to sleep with.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
enjoy.. where you off to?

now that i think about it, i haven't been in a while myself... i really should get out and check out what the victorian snowfields are like..

personally, thredbo is my favourite..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It looks so much better with "EDGE" in green.

11825813_10207315578508212_627096240878816479_n.jpg

It's a nice and relatively simple logo, but there's something about the capital letters making up the word 'knowledge' that comes across as a bit clunky and overly busy given the apple appears as the 'o' as well. Perhaps if they were in italics and lower case font?

Misanthrope

Staff member
so you're saying your sister is an ineffective wing-woman?

Come to think of it, she js a terrible wingwoman. She never once set me up with one of her loose high school friends, and ever since she's either hated the girl I was with or tried to belittle me in front of a prospective hottie.

You know, if she weren't pregnant, I'd slap her the next time I saw her.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Come to think of it, she js a terrible wingwoman. She never once set me up with one of her loose high school friends, and ever since she's either hated the girl I was with or tried to belittle me in front of a prospective hottie.

You know, if she weren't pregnant, I'd slap her the next time I saw her.

$10 on Mis' sister for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts