What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just a tad hypocritical.

:? Where have I gone around claiming any NRL team can't use this excuse or that excuse for how their season panned out? He's carrying on like "this team can only have this percentage of injury and at this level of severity" etc etc and it's pathetic. The Bulldogs were among a number of teams hit by injury right throughout the season. Brisbane were another. Why he has to get high and mighty about it just as a pointscoring mechanism has me lost. I'm not spending my time having a dig at Brisbane - as soon as they lost Lockyer they were wandering in the night at the end of the year, they were affected by injuries too.

Big Pete

Referee
Outplayed? They won with a last-minute try due to an uncharacteristic error :lol:

Lead 24-12 before their best strike weapon went off and without a number of players, were the better team on the night and so yeah, I'll stick with what I said, out-played and out-enthused by a lesser side on paper, the story of the Bulldogs season.

Also is it just me or does Patten make a lot of 'uncharacteristic errors'?

I love your authority, it's quite hilarious. The fact it's still relevant to you over two months since my club last played a game is even funnier.

Thanks, I thought I'd treat you how you treat others.

Did I bring up the Bulldogs and how their fans complain about injuries? No, in fact I didn't even think they thought it was the sole reason they bowed out until you and pissy :)lol:) started going off about it.

McLovin

Staff member
fk me if you freeze it at 1:13, you can see she has something like 200+ friend requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.