What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd like to soak in this moment, the first and likely only time I'll be leading the post count in a Superthread. :cool:

Martli

Coach
Just honouring my ancestors mang. Better than these arabian numbers... well... not really...

Martli

Coach
I'd like to soak in this moment, the first and likely only time I'll be leading the post count in a Superthread. :cool:

Speaking of which, should take the Tally from Superthread XVII:

User Name Posts
McLovin 578
Didgi 460
Dutchy 290
Twizzle 248
Different kind of Rabbit 243
adamkungl 225
Martli 183
DragonPunk 156
God-King Dean 153
Non Terminator 145
Eelementary 144
StormChaser 134
Timmah 111
Kiki 110
Bazal 108
Raiders_Premiers 106
Jobdog 103
JessEel 84
DB 80
Apey 76
kia ora storm 69
Monk 64
Dani 59
Nevan_ 59
Big Pete 54
Napoleon Bonaparte 49
Joker's Wild 43
Carnifex 39
perverse 33
Skinner 30
Hallatia 28
Flapper 25
Garts 24
Sowardfan93 23
[furrycat] 22
bartman 15
nathanbrown'sghost 14
DownUnder 12
simmo1 12
Someone 8
Johns Magic 4
FiTzHaNrY_FaN 3
Chook Norris 3
abpanther 2
Moffo 2
morri (cWo) 1
Jason Maher 1
Alba 1
Noa 1
KillerforSOO 1

I will also take this opportunity to have a few firsts:

lolJD
f**k up monk
f**k up digi
didginub
PUTNAM

and so on

Bazal

Post Whore
Seeing as the old one closed as I was typing...

The main problem with Hayne has absolutely nothing to do with him, that's the crazy thing. It's to do with armchair critics judging him against his very best season. He had a once in a lifetime run of form last year, something he'll likely never repeat, a run up there with the best in history. He was amazing, scintilliating, out of this world...and when he can't repeat that once in a lifetime run straight away he's "not putting in" or "inconsistent" or "lazy". It's totally ludicrous, he's had a good enough year on the whole for a 21 year old who is, like it or not, still learning the game...it just hasn't been stellar so people rag on him.

His ego is the only problem I really have with him, but I guess when you've been the next big thing since SG Ball it's gotta have an effect...

Martli

Coach
what! this is a complete shock.

I know eh. I waited a while before making the new thread as I thought maybe it was locked accidentally, but it stayed locked and still is, so I guess that's it for ST 17. A premature end.

petetheileet

First Grade
I'll get in on this one, since i missed the first page of the last one i thought id give it a miss all together!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
It's a lockathon! :crazy:

First, it was ST17, then MC forced them to close the Pic Thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.