What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The NRL off season is painful enough without Doggiesblow polluting every thread. I don't give a rats about the whole Manly vs Dogs crap. Doggiesblow only seems to turn up during the off season, last years one was the most painful in memory thanks to him.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I appreciate people that make me look good in comparison. Eg, Doggiesbro and everyone in the "noone likes us and we care" mob.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm being critical, but I really appreciate all the mods on the NRL board. The amount of rubbish they'd have to sift through would be staggering and there really isn't a whole lot they can do about it.

Big Pete

Referee
I'd just be happy for all of doggiesblows and The Eagles (the poster) posts be put into their own threads ala Popeye.

Aye, but LOL@Souffs rubbish and other stuff doesn't belong on the NRL board either.

One day, I aspire to be the ultimate forum cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.