What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support your team in the 05 finals...

aphelion

Juniors
Nice work Dodge
eusa_clap.gif

choc_soldier

Coach
I would like one for the Wenty Magpies in the Jim Beam Cup, but I can't find an image of the logo...

Great work by the way!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
parra_panther said:
I would like one for the Wenty Magpies in the Jim Beam Cup, but I can't find an image of the logo...

Great work by the way!

wentyjbc.jpg

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Dodger said:
Apart from Sharks first grade, I'm not doing anything for the "Covell Brigade". Clearly you can do it yourself given your amazing banner talent :roll:

its not for only me its for newtown and sharks supporters

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dodge, can I have one of the Knights for both Flegg and Premmy pretty please?? :D

PanthersChik

Juniors
Okay so considering my team arent in the finals (man just lucked out, one more week was all we needed) I will go for my second fav team. the EELS. :)
eels.jpg

SP

Bench
im gonna be on the tigers bandwagon, they're the closest thing to a panther lol

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Bringing it home? They couldn't even win at home last week.

meh, each team is entitled to one shocker, we had 4 of our big PL guns playing FG aswell ;-)

Raiders PL and Raiders F7's are gonna do the double for us this year, at least we'll win something then :lol:

lotti

Bench
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Bringing it home? They couldn't even win at home last week.
The lost to Manly didn't they, just shows you how well Manly can play when it's a do or die game and the ref is on our side.

Latest posts