What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surely someone else has been a bigger sook than Finch this season

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Those players or fans who voted Finch as the biggest sook obviously dont see enough Parramatta games. I mean has he ever sooked since he's been at Parramatta? No

They still think he's playing for the Roosters.

Has he played ordinary since he's been at Parramatta? No, I actually think he's been good so far, maybe a couple of ordinary games, but he hasnt been that bad.

Im sure other Parramatta supporters would agree

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
i agree parra fan, its just a stupid poll who cares, the only thing thats true about that poll is lyon being over rated

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
does anyone remember at Parra Stadium earlier this year - i can't think who we were playing, but it was a day game...

The opposition was on the attack about ten out from our line at the Southern end and in the corner. Finch got *brushed* by an opposition player and fell to the ground with his hands up in the air screaming for a penalty... He whinged and moaned and squealed at the ref so much, that the play turned around and they nearly scored straight back over the top of him. All i could think of was that if he had just gotten over it and gone back into the defensive line the whole thing would have been diffused anyway!

He's a whinger - plain and true - but i love that he's on OUR team at least! :lol:

V1er

Juniors
JessEel said:
does anyone remember at Parra Stadium earlier this year - i can't think who we were playing, but it was a day game...

The opposition was on the attack about ten out from our line at the Southern end and in the corner. Finch got *brushed* by an opposition player and fell to the ground with his hands up in the air screaming for a penalty... He whinged and moaned and squealed at the ref so much, that the play turned around and they nearly scored straight back over the top of him. All i could think of was that if he had just gotten over it and gone back into the defensive line the whole thing would have been diffused anyway!

He's a whinger - plain and true - but i love that he's on OUR team at least! :lol:

was the dogs game i think or am i thinking of something else

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:

It WAS the Doggies game Jess. The Dogs actually scored, but the video ref gave the red light as Mason was deemed to have taken Finch out of play.

Three cheers for the video ref............:lol:

Suity

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Thats right right it was dog Mason taking Finch out, then acting like he was innocent.

Well done for convincing the referee to go upstairs, but we still lost. :(

carson

Juniors
In my opinion Mason is one of the biggest sooks in the league, he carries on like a spoilt child whenever he doesn't get his way.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea but in all honesty finch wasn't *really* taken out of the play im thinking of - he could've easily made the tackle, he just carried on...

but as i said - 3 cheers to us! we got that one! :lol: Onya Finchy we bloody love ya matey!! :thumn

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah well done to Finchy, but thats the only time I can think of. Plus thats nothing compared to when he was whinging at the Roosters.

Now that Manly is back on top, I reckon half the team are sooks. Remember in 1995 when they were coming first, guys like Toovey, Hill and Carroll were carrying on like babies when they got beat by the Sharks, only their second loss of the season before they got beat in the GF.

Stagger eel

Staff member
not that it really matters but the best judges of this award is infact the players themselves and if Finch is the proud recipiant of it, there's a good reason for it.

but either way I don't think it's a big deal.

eels_fan_01

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
Those players or fans who voted Finch as the biggest sook obviously dont see enough Parramatta games. I mean has he ever sooked since he's been at Parramatta? No

They still think he's playing for the Roosters.

Has he played ordinary since he's been at Parramatta? No, I actually think he's been good so far, maybe a couple of ordinary games, but he hasnt been that bad.

Im sure other Parramatta supporters would agree

I agree that i dont think hes been the biggest sook and i dont think he has sooked since playing with the Eels but i do not agree that you think he hasnt played ordinary with us. I think hes been inconsisent, good game 1 week bad game the next.

sooperdooper

First Grade
there are alot of sooks in every team.... finch is a smart sook though! we have won many penalties on the back of him sooking!
IMO when a ref sees finch sooking they realise how much he knows about the rulse and puts doubt in there minds :)

sportsmad

Juniors
i'm not saying anything after bagging him during a game, only to be pointed out that his mum, dad & sister sit 2 rows in front of me at the games :oops:. at the start of the games Robert puts his fingers in his ears when they read the team sheet out in case Brett is booed.
my vote is anyone in a manly shirt, they won't stop 'til they buy, sorry win the comp again.
go Finchy, were on your side.

Latest posts