What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surf's up boy's

Ringas

Juniors
Its hard to put the dragon into a Steelers when the surf's up lay back down the coast.to many coaches and positions from one town bring in a hard task masker and get rid of holiday mode and start working for your huge incomes

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Surfs Up - The Beach Boys

s-l300.jpg

220px-Surf%27s_Up_1971.jpg

FI_Tahiti_Jaredd-Bell-STudio.jpg

Yep, that's me done..........................

The calm one

Juniors
Its hard to put the dragon into a Steelers when the surf's up lay back down the coast.to many coaches and positions from one town bring in a hard task masker and get rid of holiday mode and start working for your huge incomes
Please explain

BLM01

First Grade
Run that by me again

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This is your brain:

images

This is your brain on drugs:

Old Timer

Coach
I've read this post 10 times and it still doesn't make any sense.
You must be from the Eastern Suburbs and haven't had enough Late's today.
The post is saying
You can't put a Dragons mentality (professional) into a Steelers situation (layed back bum around types)
Too many many soft cocks, so time to bring in a hard nut (must be a non Illawarra person) and get the overpaid cephalopods some spine and make them earn the sick squid they are getting for nothing other than a holiday lifestyle because they certainly ain't earning it on the footy field.

Ringas

Juniors
What I'm saying its split camp for players. some in Sydney some in Wollongong most players and coaches live in Wollongong where the surf's up and a lay back life .

Saint Pedro

Juniors
Bondi is by the beach but the roosters can kick everyone’s arse year in year out. The majority of Australians live close to the beach; no excuse for being useless like our club.

Ringas

Juniors
Bondi is by the beach but the roosters can kick everyone’s arse year in year out. The majority of Australians live close to the beach; no excuse for being useless like our club.
So is the gold coast how they been going at leased there coaching staff are all not from there.the steelers were good one week bad the next two.

Latest posts