What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise player of '23

Tigerm

First Grade
Not long to go now.

Backs: I hope Talau and Staines show their skills

Halves: Doohee (MVP)

Forwards: While the big 4 should be in the mix, I hope Blore & Stefano step up

stryker

First Grade
Yes I agree he’ll be far more confident working in that pack. He’ll go real well.
I think by the end of the year Tupou will be the name on everyone’s lips.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Although like the most of you I would have been more than happy to part way with Brooks in the past, I really hope Brooks can finally produce.

not only do we need it, but I think the poor guy deserves it for all that he has coped with.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Been saying it all off seaosn but i think Brent Naden is going to have a career best year

Sneaky watch on Jake Simpkin becoming a huge asset off the bench

WA Tiger

Bench
Unfortunately ex WT and current Easts player Junior Pauga - yes that guy. I saw him heavily involved in a length of the field try a couple weeks ago, with a very very nice step under pressure. Hopefully it was coz of the lack of opposition. Still.
At WT, Wakeham. He looks like Benji and he can do stuff off the cuff unlike Brooks. He just needs to soak up the stuff the master Tutor will be more than happy to pass on

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
He prob has. I think everyone that has criticised him for that blunder is being a little bit unforgiving and perhaps snobbish. Forgetting that in incredibly stressful situations, the memory can go..He’s young. It was a pressure situation on top of the pressure of being a fill in and all the stress surrounding being part of a badly managed team. I’m sure no one spelt it out to the players which isn’t a bad idea -Detail… And it’s not like that’s a regular thing to deal with that you do correctly out of habit.. I’m sure it’s been done by better players. And will be done again by better players. Easts haven't worried about it. Hopefully without benefiting too much. But Ive only seen the top few nail that step, under that much pressure and with that little time and space to make it

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
It wasn’t the last trial and it was down the left side from around or before the 10-20m line..

Perth Tiger

Bench
He prob has. I think everyone that has criticised him for that blunder is being a little bit unforgiving and perhaps snobbish. Forgetting that in incredibly stressful situations, the memory can go..He’s young. It was a pressure situation on top of the pressure of being a fill in and all the stress surrounding being part of a badly managed team. I’m sure no one spelt it out to the players which isn’t a bad idea -Detail… And it’s not like that’s a regular thing to deal with that you do correctly out of habit.. I’m sure it’s been done by better players. And will be done again by better players. Easts haven't worried about it. Hopefully without benefiting too much. But Ive only seen the top few nail that step, under that much pressure and with that little time and space to make it
he is not young he is 27 or 28. If you dont know the rules by then you never will

WA Tiger

Bench
btw nothing wrong with being a snob. I’ve been one most of my life. But I’ll take sympathy on Pauga..Thats a little extreme PT

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Woops wrong thread I know it’s too late but I’m thinking the Broncos have no limit this year .. Looks like Walters has recruited his motivation man/whisperer again ..can one man - Reece Walsh make all the difference I’m thinking yes. He’s been given some wicked instructions for his attack..

macnaz

Staff member
Woops wrong thread I know it’s too late but I’m thinking the Broncos have no limit this year .. Looks like Walters has recruited his motivation man/whisperer again ..can one man - Reece Walsh make all the difference I’m thinking yes. He’s been given some wicked instructions for his attack..
Not at all... your comment is correct.