What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise Surprise

thommo4pm

Coach
The Dragons have been murdered yet again on the back of incompetent refereeing performances, yet we get labelled whinging supporters.
Ben Cummins you are an absolute disgrace.
Tim Mander you've had it in for Saints for christs knows how long, how you gave 2 benefit of the doubt try's to the Dogs tonight is beyond me and any Saints fans.

Sick of hearing how other teams feel they are harshly treated, sit down and watch the Dragons every week, we have been copping the bullsh*t calls every week for the last 5 years.

None of the contentious calls go our way.
You guys who weren't at the game wouldn't have seen this, but Cummins had his arm up no less then 3 times to Penalise the Dogs in the game but pulled it back down....blow the fuc*ing thing you cheat, you sure as hell knew how to penalise us.
But wait we are supposedly ill-disciplined.

The level of refereeing is disgusting and needs to be addressed ASAP.
Where the hell is Robert Finch, why isn't he and the ref's accountable for their actions.

ouwet

Bench
Bitch Bitch Bitch... St George blew the game not the Ref.

The Bulldogs played CRAP, you had over 60% of the ball for 70mins of the game and couldn't put the game away.

The Sonny Bill try was one on one... He took control of the ball before Morrin got involved and the Hazem try get's awarded EVERYWEEK. Stop your bitching.

You see the blantant knock on by the Dragons of the kick off????

Monk

Referee
actually the refereeing was quite poor but i do believe it wasnt that bad...
ive seen worse...

but refeeree's need to do sumthin the inconsistancy is killing everyone

Dragon

Coach
Its gonna cost someone a semi or GF, then we might see the league community actually stand together and say enough is enough. The knights didnt get a penalty till the 53rd minute against the Warriors tonight. Sounds familiar to when we played the warriors. Same ref btw. Its becoming clear who the NRL wants in the 8, and its f**king disgraceful.

thommo4pm

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
Bitch Bitch Bitch... St George blew the game not the Ref.

The Bulldogs played CRAP, you had over 60% of the ball for 70mins of the game and couldn't put the game away.

The Sonny Bill try was one on one... He took control of the ball before Morrin got involved and the Hazem try get's awarded EVERYWEEK. Stop your bitching.

You see the blantant knock on by the Dragons of the kick off????

You should never have been in the match.
Ryan should have been sent from the field...we had Adam Peek sent for something much less then that.
The El Masri try before half time was not a try in so many different ways it's not funny.
14-0 at half time you guys are gone.

Morrin had his hand on Creagh before SBW had taken the ball from his grasp.
andrew Ryan allowed to play on despite a shepherd also....
ahh stuff it, it's clear the NRL don't want saints in it this year.
St George did not blow the game, if we had 60% possession rate, it was because of our good work, not the result of terrible refereeing calls which you guys benfited from.

ouwet

Bench
thommo4pm said:
You should never have been in the match.
Ryan should have been sent from the field...we had Adam Peek sent for something much less then that.
The El Masri try before half time was not a try in so many different ways it's not funny.
14-0 at half time you guys are gone.

Morrin had his hand on Creagh before SBW had taken the ball from his grasp.
andrew Ryan allowed to play on despite a shepherd also....
ahh stuff it, it's clear the NRL don't want saints in it this year.
St George did not blow the game, if we had 60% possession rate, it was because of our good work, not the result of terrible refereeing calls which you guys benfited from.

:lol: Oh When The Saint..
Choo ooo ooo oooke
Oh When the saints
Choo ooo oooo oooooooke
They Haven't Won since '79
They haven't won in our life time.:lol:

Watch it again mate... Williams had control of the ball before Morrin got involved.
Ryles (The Cat) fell into Ryan... He'll be unlucky to get suspended IMO... And it's not Haz fault your winger can't catch a cold let alone a ball... He scored fair and square. St George blew it mate, your team have been and always will be chokers... :cool:

Charlie124

First Grade
Dragon said:
Its gonna cost someone a semi or GF, then we might see the league community actually stand together and say enough is enough. The knights didnt get a penalty till the 53rd minute against the Warriors tonight. Sounds familiar to when we played the warriors. Same ref btw. Its becoming clear who the NRL wants in the 8, and its f**king disgraceful.

It already has. :lol:

Bucket

Bench
forward pass for melbourne's second try 99 GF another decision that cost us a Finals win......we were robbed fair and square tonight, dogs should never have even been in a position to take the game, while we made some crucial errors at times the bs reffing decisions directly influenced the outcome of the game. El Masri clearly had no control of the ball in that first try and in regard to the sonny bill strip- the rule states that the ball can't be stripped in a 2 man tackle, Sonny hadn't completed the strip and Creagh still had some control of the ball when Morrin makes contact so it effectively then becomes a 2 man tackle, and how does mander justify giving benefit of the doubt to the defending team anyway......if i'm not mistaken Creagh was attacking and sonny was defending. And wtf was Ryles penalised for in that perfect shoulder charge on O'Meley?????

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Peek was sent because Dykes dived and the officials really didn't look at it well.

Ryan stayed on field because Ryles was very clearly falling. Absolutely a penalty, maybe a week on the side for the crime but hardly a send off offence. Careless tackle grade 1.

Just because biased L Daley says so, doesn't mean they should send him.

Apart from that issue, the Dragons lost the game, not the ref. They had plenty of opportunity to put it away in the second forty and simply didn't. We never should've won that match but we came home.

The strip I won't enter into, it's clear to anyone that the strip was being effected before Morrin came in.

Meanwhile Bucket, can you tell me how Ryles shoulder charged O'Meley? Did he do it while he was off injured and they played a mock game in the sheds or what?

:crazy: Crazy win, maybe not deserved but it's two points.

Bucket

Bench
maybe it was armit not o'meley, you know which penalty i'm referring to anyway, i was at the game and didn't realise o'meley went off with an injury

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I listened to the game on the ABC and i have never heard a more bias commetray from the WOk ever, it was disgraceful!

Tom Shines

First Grade
T said:
heeeeeeeeeeld heeeeeeeld i said held trent lol
:LOL: What a great game that was.

Usual whinging from St Merge as always. The refs, the jerseys, the merge in the first place... there's always an excuse.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bucket said:
maybe it was armit not o'meley, you know which penalty i'm referring to anyway, i was at the game and didn't realise o'meley went off with an injury

You'll find O'Meley hasn't played a game in a number of weeks champ ;-)

We've been missing him and Mason since the Penrith game.

fatshark

Bench
I laughed all game at Lozzas commentary. 20 mins into the game and you could swear the Stains are gonna win the comp. The last 10 mins not a word from the big nose.
I must say that Hazems try was not a try, but how did that touchy miss that knock on from the Stain player.

Enoughsaid

Juniors
great hit by ryles on morrin

but the second effort idiot ryles drove his forearm into his head

watch the replay and u will see it

Blaze

Juniors
The SBW clip was a classic case of benefit of the doubt.

Great play. What is the actual rule though? SBW started the strip when it was 1 on 1. The second player came in just as SBW was completing the strip.

Without knowing the ins and outs of the stripping rule it seems that common sense was applied, and the right decision was made.

Latest posts