What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprises

oneguy

Juniors
Re: #1 - Fui not being suspended.

Still several weeks to go.

I honestly believe over the last few years we could have gone further had FFMM not been suspended at the tail of the season. Let's hope he continues.

carson

Juniors
For mine the biggest surprise happenned this week when Tahu was declared fit to play his 5th game in a row!!!

When was the last time that happenned???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
WAs Paulo around last year, I thoiught he was another new signing?

yep..and should of been used by JT when we desperately needed props than he unfortunately did his ankle against the bears when we got whipped by the cowboys in the last round.

He should of been playing against the Cowboys that night instead of getting injured against the bears and i don't care what cap restrictions we had at the time if any.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think the main suprise for me is we're we are on the ladder ATM. I was confident that we would be a top 8 side but i am stoked to see how well we are going.

lockyno1

Post Whore
From a neutral point of view- Hayne coping with being targetted as a rep player would be the most pleasing.

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
yep..and should of been used by JT when we desperately needed props than he unfortunately did his ankle against the bears when we got whipped by the cowboys in the last round.

He should of been playing against the Cowboys that night instead of getting injured against the bears and i don't care what cap restrictions we had at the time if any.

100% agree!!!! JT made some big errors in the last few weeks of last season imo.....

jayman

Juniors
finch has the been the surprise package for mind..

hes only 25.. still very young..

should look to stitch him up for a few more seasons..

i rekon next season ull see the smith/finch combo really click...

caylo

Bench
Jayman mabey i could see finch here till 09, but with keating coming through, i think he will suit timmys game much better. I hope he does see some first grade off the bench next year.

Parra-Fan

Juniors
-another surprise INU not making the start on side at the start of the year :p
-i couldnt stand finch at the start of the year but as the year progressed i started to really like him
-another surprise to me is the depth parramatta has like for eg we loose 2 good forwards in nathan cayless and joshua cordova we get another 2 great players in junior paulo and hauraki i wrekon their first grade players.. if they go to another team i wrekon they will make first grade full time

Latest posts