What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

suspensions round 1 - who will get what??

With 7 out of 8 games IN ROUND 1 completed i would say the following players should be charged after the review of matches

williams(bulldogs) - should get 6 to 8 weeks - head high tackle
carroll(broncos) - should get 10 to 12 weeks - eye gouging
walker (titans) - high tackle - points

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're an idiot, the charges have been dished out.

Williams 2 wks guilty, 3 wks non-guilty contest. Could get 0-1 if he successfully contests.

Carroll - not charged.

Walker - not charged.

Costigan - 1 week

NK Arsenal

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
With 7 out of 8 games IN ROUND 1 completed i would say the following players should be charged after the review of matches

williams(bulldogs) - should get 6 to 8 weeks - head high tackle
carroll(broncos) - should get 10 to 12 weeks - eye gouging
walker (titans) - high tackle - points

comrade stallion what about the russian team? :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lockyno1 said:
2 weeks is probally fair for SBW.

:|

Did you not say he deserved the send off and a lengthy suspension just yesterday? :crazy:

Mr Saab

Referee
scottyj said:
Hicks and G.Stewart should atleats get a 12 month minimum for them beards.

What about Kane Cleal with that "piece" of hair that was "kostya tsyzu" like from the side of his head?

stitch6004

Juniors
I did'nt see to much wrong with sbw tackle 2 weeks is harsh i dont think he intended to hurt him he's not that sort of player and he went to see johns straight away by the way i am not a dogs fan just think it was careless tackle.He shouldnt have been sent off either

Dutchy

Immortal
Mr Saab said:
What about Kane Cleal with that "piece" of hair that was "kostya tsyzu" like from the side of his head?

charge him with Murder 1 for being so god damn ugly

Latest posts