What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SVG-2016 V8 Supercars Champion!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Yea the Giz! Wrapped up the championship today!

What a drive. To come back from where he was, it was legendary!!

He has grown and matured so much over the last few years.

I'm a kiwi and I couldn't be more proud for him to bring the trophy home!!

2016 Champion!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Put the best natural driver into the best team and the results speak for themselves.
He's also the European GT champion

callmack1

Staff member
Put the best natural driver into the best team and the results speak for themselves.
He's also the European GT champion
Correct. Put any driver in those Red Bull cars and they will improve out of sight, those cars are just that good.

some11

Referee
Big fan of Giz, I remember when he was dominating at Bathurst then his car shit itself in the pits.. hopefully this makes up for it.

Has all the skills to go back to back and more.

callmack1

Staff member
Big fan of Giz, I remember when he was dominating at Bathurst then his car shit itself in the pits.. hopefully this makes up for it.

Has all the skills to go back to back and more.
You're not wrong. It's only a matter of time before he wins Bathurst.

Dodgy

Juniors
You met him??? He's NZ's best driver!

You're not wrong. It's only a matter of time before he wins Bathurst.
He's already won Bathurst. You never know? Maybe in a couple of decades, the 12 hour will be the premier Bathurst race.

callmack1

Staff member
You met him??? He's NZ's best driver!

He's already won Bathurst. You never know? Maybe in a couple of decades, the 12 hour will be the premier Bathurst race.
Yea I met him. He did a meet and greet thing in New Plymouth, NZ (where im from) a few weeks back.

Haha true about the 12 hour mate.