What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swap

BigBadEel

Juniors
Chook fans,

As you have lost Fittler & as the mighty eels have signed great players for season 2005, this means that the eels will be in the top two next year & to accommodate the eels the Chooks will have to fall down to 12th position

I just wanted to thank you guys for that

I do appreciate it

The Roosters have to go down, its all cyclical

You guys seem to win the GF every 27 years so you should win the next one in the year 2029

Without Fittler the Roosters look very defeatable

Well, good luck

Respectfully yours

=P~ =P~ :-({|= :-({|= :music1: :music1:

eelman2005

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:
Just for a point of interest,

if we seem very beatable without Freddy, IMO, Parramatta look asolutely ineffectual with Smith..... #-o
dont 4get dennis :lol: :lol:

Isnt it funny how when freddy was playing every1 was saying how shit he was now and that he is nowhere near what he used to be and now that hes gone every1 changed their perspective so it doesnt suit the roosters. I think all the other guys should get ova it and admit the roosters r a quality team and will be 4 a fair few years now.

Corbin

Juniors
gee im so sick of this crap that we will go crap and stuff.

dont forget we have recuited well with the likes of amos roberts and firman

stubbsie

Juniors
Isnt it funny how when freddy was playing every1 was saying how sh*t he was now and that he is nowhere near what he used to be and now that hes gone every1 changed their perspective so it doesnt suit the roosters. I think all the other guys should get ova it and admit the roosters r a quality team and will be 4 a fair few years now.

I agree with that.

I believe that roosters have more than enough quality players and experience to be a great force next year. And the lkes of Monahan Amos and Firman will go great guns. Top 2 finish for the roosters.

innsaneink

Referee

Wait until it actually happens....I dunno when, but it will.

Thats when you and all the other bandwaggoners depart in droves.

If your not sure where to, just find a league ladder and the team with the 1. next to them will be yours.

eelman2005

Juniors

amos roberts 1 good year with penrith before that couldnt get a run in 1st grade. firman good but coming from a broken leg risk.

phantom

Juniors
Never mind about our recruits eelman2005

Our cocks will be Firman next year for sure ;-)

And as an eel your guys should be more concerned about how your new recruits will stand up..........and it wouldn't hurt for "some" of you to go to a game occasionaly

Latest posts